Friday, January 16, 2009

MHR Friday

Wife tip- Making him his favorite cookies just because you want to! Suprise him by buying his favorite treat when you are at the store!

Something that Nic did during this last week was just being strong for me. We just lost our first baby one week and one day ago. Without nic getting through this would not be possible. he has been such a strong rock for me to lean on and cry to. I couldn't have created a better husband...And I love him for being the rock of our family....

3 comments:

katylinvw said...

i'm so sorry to hear about your baby Jen! i will definitely be praying for you both!

sarah said...

Isn't it amazing how God made just the right man for you?
You are such a strong lady, you really are.
Hope you are healing a little more each day.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love you and am so proud of how you are getting through this.
Love and Hugs,
Mom