Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Change...

Today is the beginning of a new era...I guess...I am waiting for change...As long as the change doesn't cost me anymore money I am all for it...As long as the change is better for our country and doesn't bring us down more I am all for that too...As long as the change brings our soilders home peacefully I am all for that...But If this change ends up costing our country more money we dont have I will be very unhappy...We are already having economic problems...lets not add to the doom and gloom on every evening new channel..Which ALSO makes me mad...if we want people to be up beat and happy lets not scare the crap out of them on the evening news...

I feel we as amerincans need to be less money concerned and focus on how to save more and spend less. We have been living lives way out of our means...We need to be better stewards of our money...What is really important here???

We need to look back in time and see what was important when our parents were growing up...As I recall it was all centered around FAMILY!!! They didn't need and rarely had to have expensive, extravigant things...As this new era starts we here at the Lynch house are looking forward to the Change...maybe it will be for the better...which is what i am praying for...but i know at our home alot has changed already...

Here's to you Presidet Obama! I will pray everyday for the safety for you and your family! May God guide you to do the best for our country...Keeping in mind your childrens future with every choice you make...

2 comments:

sarah said...

Very well said.

Tom and Ashley said...

Very Well said Jen. btw, I didn't even know you had a blog! thanks for commenting on mine so I could find yours :) oh and that you know Katy too(she is my sister in law) take care!