Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Please Pray...



It is with great sadness that I wirte this...Today my parents have to put our dog to sleep...Marta was one of the best dogs I love her very much and never really remember losing my other two dogs...but this really stinks and hurts really bad...I know that she is only a dog but darn it she was my family for the last 13 years and I love her...Please pray for our strength as we go through the tough time without her here as we adjust to our lives without her. I know Nic and my dog Remington will have a hard time understanding where she has gone...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

1 comment:

katylinvw said...

i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. we lost a dog earlier this year, and i know you are truly losing a member of your family. i hope you guys have a great thanksgiving in spite of it all! :)