Thursday, October 1, 2009

900days




WOW! 900 days that is alot! That is the amount of days that Nic and I have been married as of today! Where has the time gone? Look what we have to show for 900 days of marriage...we are still very much in love, we have a beautiful home, a wonderful dog, an angel baby watching over us at all times and only 65 days or less until we meet our new little bug who moves ALL the time.

I am soooo blessed to have nic in my life. I am not sure what i would do without him...God truly sent me my soul mate, though at the time I would have laughed had someone told me that I would marry Nic Lynch...He is the best husband i could ask for. I love him more today then I did 900 days ago and I will love him more in 900 days then I do right now.

picture is from my Cousin Catherines wedding this past weekend...I was a bridesmaid!
I love you babers! Your totally rock!!!!

No comments: