Friday, April 3, 2009

Been awhile...

well, it has been awhile since i updated...Not much has been going on here until this week...We found out on wed. that I am pregnant again!!! Hopfully things will go better this time!

I am looking forward to my favorite hoilday EASTER!!!! I can't wait...I just love this time of the year...Now if only we could get warmer weather to go with it. Also looking forward to our 2 year Anniversary which is the 14th! I can't believe that we have been married for 2 years...WOW....

Happy Holy week every one!!!!

3 comments:

Tom and Ashley said...

Congrats Jen! You will be in our prayers!!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! Its so exciting to be pregnant.. I hope to be blessed with another one in a few years or so. :) I'll pray for ya!
When is the due date?

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you!