Thursday, February 19, 2009

Take me away...

In my line of work people always say they could NEVER do it...Well today is a day I don't want to do it...We all have "those" kinds of days...It is days like these that make me miss J. He is in Kindergarten now but when the kids were bad and I was having a bad day he would always say "Jenni, do you need a Captin and Coke?" Or other silly things that would just make my day a little bit better...Well today will be over in 4 hours...and tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

It takes every ounce of everything I've got to do daycare...ONCE A WEEK! So kudos to you for being a full time provider. Those kids are lucky to have you in their life. Twenty five years from now when those kids have their OWN kids they are going to remember you and the love that you showed them everyday.
Hope you survived your day.