Sunday, December 28, 2008

Summer....

As you can probably see by the layout I am ready for summer...For lots of reasons one of them being I am SICK of the cold weather...But most importantly at the beginning for August our family will be growing by 2 feet!!! Yes that is correct Nic and I will be having a baby this summer!!!! As of now my due date is the Aug. 1st...Nic wants me to go 16 days late...as his bday is the 17th...My like a sister madie wants me to go 11 days early on July 20th which is her bday...We will see what this little bambino as we are calling him or her right now decides to do!!!!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas...We wish you a safe, healthy and Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

sarah said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. You are going to be a wonderful mom. I have the hugest smile right now.

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

WE CAN'T WAIT TO BE GRANDPARENTS....
LOVE
MOM

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats to you both!!!!!! yay for babies!!!